Friday, December 9, 2016

Physical therapy

So my physical therapist shows up for the first at-home appointment after I get back home from the hospital.

We're chatting about this and that and my wife tells him that I write a game show blog. Which gets him smiling and asking about that LeBron James show with the big wall that sort of looks like...and here he trails off, but I'm guessing he means Plinko on TPiR. Sure enough, I tell him that I've written a little about the show on the blog already.

After he leaves I rustle up this sizzle reel from the show, and The Wall is certainly a tall sucker, much like its executive producer. The likeness to Plinko is painfully evident, and CBS is probably doing a slow burn over the sincerest form of flattery. You might call it Plinko 2.0, a souped-up electro-whiz-bang version of the simple little thingie on The Price is Right.

Hosted by Chris Hardwick, the show gets its first sneak peek December 19. Your faithful game show blogger will be watching and reporting.

3 comments:

  1. Did you have to delete that post for a reason?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how wil da wal b plaed? will thu kuntestintz bild a wal urownd thu mexikin bordur? tat wud b trump upruvd.

      Delete
    2. Cause the real Casey Abell was a contestant on Celebrity Bucket Kickers. The imposter Casey is actually....BROKEN MATT HARDY, who lives to DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!

      Delete