Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Model guests

The Price is Right put out a press release about their guest models for December.

I'm starting to think these guest spots are designed to minimize lawsuits. After all, the regular TPiR models have produced more lawsuits than all the personal injury shills on cable TV combined. Okay, just kidding...I think. The guests from December mostly hail from CBS soaps, like Melissa Ordway from The Young and the Restless and Karla Mosley from The Bold and the Beautiful.

As for me, I hail from The Old and the Grumpy. And since I remain largely TPiR-indifferent, I don't much care where the show gets its models. If familiar faces from daytime TV help earn a few more tenths of ratings points, it's no skin off my nose.

I realize some TPiR fans get emotionally invested in certain regular models, and they don't like these interloping guests. But what the hey, game shows have featured guest hosts from time immemorial, so guest models don't strike me as a big deal, or any deal at all.

2 comments:

  1. I kind of want to see that Old and the Grumpy show now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, the show plays every day on this blog!

    ReplyDelete